The mission of The Greenspire School is to provide an ecologically relevant and academically rigorous program grounded in direct experiences that develop skills to facilitate lifelong learning and nurture ethical citizenship.
Our vision is to help young members of the community be hopeful and see vast individual and community-centered possibilities by encouraging them to:
- Respect all things on this earth, whether people, animal, or plant.
- Honor others’ thoughts, wishes, and words.
- Wait and listen rather than interrupt another.
- Build student confidence and self-efficacy so that each student successfully transitions to the high school and tertiary education.
- Build student trust in others through successful collaborative relationships.
- Practice optimism and reflect it in the mind, body, and spirit.